March 31, 2011

Spring Tag

I'm so tired of the winter that will never end so I sat daydreaming today thinking of Spring and Easter and pastels. This tag came together very quickly.  I covered the tag with paper from Papertrey Ink. Using the English Doily die, I cut it in half and pleated it like a fan and attached it to the tag. I used  Prima flowers that were sprayed with shimmer mist and added a pearl on each from Jolee's Boutique. Finished off with matching ribbon from Papertrey Ink.

I'm entering this in the challenge over at Joan's Garden.

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

  1. Sharon your tag is gorgeous. I love the pretty flowers and doily. Thanks for joining us in the tag challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! Took delivery of the English Doilie this morning over here in the U.K.....sumptious luxury indeed...hope I can do one as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete