March 19, 2011

Thank you

I think we have finally turned the corner to Spring! I'm sure that you're as thankful as I am!

The card I made this morning is a thank you card made with spring colors. I love pink and green together, I'm also a BIG fan of pastels. I'm entering this card in the challenge over at Joan's Garden. The requirements are to use pink and green, a thank you card, scallops and stripes. Run on over there and check out the talented group of cardmakers. They always amaze me! I hope you enjoy my card.
Paper: Colorbok
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Ink: StazOn black
Ribbon: Ellen Hutson
MS Doily Lace Edge Punch
Flowers by Forever in Time

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful with those soft, pretty, spring colors and flowers! I love the diagonal stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, your card is very pretty. Great thank you card!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for the #10 Weekly Challenge.
    so much fun!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete