March 5, 2011

JustRite Stampers

I had alot of fun making this card because I am using JustRite Stamps that I am loving more and more. They have out so many new ones this year that it was hard to chose which to use today. I colored the image with Copic markers which I also enjoy because the more you use them the better you get.  And last but not least...I'm entering this card at Joan's Gardens for her weekly challenge. 

Paper: The Paper Company, K&Company, Bazzill, Colorbok, Paper Temptress
Stamps: Mother Nature's Gift Set (JustRite Stamps)
Copics: E29, YR000, YR00, YR02
Misc: Nestabilities, Memory Box Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sharon you've done a beautiful job of colouring this little image.......I love the pretty colours and your layout! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, your card is gorgeous. You did a fantastic job of coloring and I love how you framed the flower.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens JustRite Blog Hop. Your card certainly adds a lot!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sharon! Love the colors and the coloring on the flower. Great job! Thanks, too, for your kind comments on my blog. Fun hop!
    Kris, Wadsworth, OH
    www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete